Re: Water in my headlight!

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 23:58:27 EDT

I have considered (but probably won't do) rigging up a circuit board
covered with a large, densely-packed array of red LEDs, and putting that
in the taillights behind clear lenses. I like how those newer Caddys
blink on so crisply.

That's as close to clear corners as I think I'd ever get. On some cars,
clears look OK, but they do nothing for me on Daks.