drivetrain source found!!!! You won't believe this!

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 01:10:42 EDT

I made contact with a company in the midwest that is the primary
distributor for new Venture transmissions, driveshafts, rear ends and
beefed up components of such. I am feeling them out on what they can do
to help us in the parts areas. Seems very promising so far. Anyone up
for a new rear end at 50% under the Dodge dealer price? Maybe a new
trans in the same price area? This includes all manual transmissions.
How about some rear end parts to beef up the differential and
driveshafts? These are all ideas. They also do a lot of work on race
engines. This technology would be directly applicable to the Magnum
motors from V6 to V10 and diesel. What do you think??

I have spoken to them about direct sales and they have no problem with
it. Shipping is minimal. They can do incredible things with our
transmissions and such. Presently I am funneling the emails to them.
In a few weeks I will post the info and their website (under
development). Just need to find out if anyone is interested in these
products. They can also do beefed up engines!!

Jim
DACUDA