Re: was:Test drove a new Dodge Now: NV3500

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 01:02:08 EDT

Shawn, the tranny in both of those trucks is the NV-3500.My reverse lights
blew a fuse, I replaced it myself rather than make a warranty claim over a
$.50 part, and it hasn't blown since?? Mine actually seems to do better when
I drive it a little harder-go figure? I'm glad to hear you got a "good" one
in your truck.TTYL,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html

----Original Message Follows----
From: Shawn <englehart@Sympatico.ca>

Yea, mine is a 96 with a 318 and the Ram I drove today is a 4X4 318. I will
have to look to see which Tranny I have because the backup lights are out
due
to the switch and everytime I drop in and think of it, I have the car and
they
ask which tranny is in it and give me two numbers. I have 10400Km (roughly
60000 miles) and have had no problems with it, is is very smooth and I
sometimes do not treat it very good at all. The Ram did feel real
different.
Might have to look more closely at the Ram when I go back for the reverse
switch. Thanks.

--
Shawn Englehart
return email: englehart@sympatico.ca