Re: what is the fastest speed anyone has gone here?

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 10:30:29 EDT

I tapped 105 once with my 4x4 w/ 3.55s on an empty road (carefully checked).
I didn't check my RPMs, but I do know it kicked into OD around 90-95. Don't
ever want to get near that on a "regular" road again.

I tapped 90 last night getting on I-90, didn't even realize how fast I had
picked up speed. Never had a chance to open up the few winter/fall mods I
did, so I didn't know what to expect.