Re: Morning Humor

From: Miles Harris (spikes_duall@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 10:36:07 EDT

Now I have something to sing while I'm sitting in the dark

--
Miles Harris III
Simi Valley, CA

bernd@texas.net wrote in article <200104061417.f36EHYg08988@mw1.texas.net>... > > Rolling Blackout Theme Song - For Californians > > (To the theme music from the TV western "Rawhide") > > Rollin', rollin', rollin', > Though the state is golden, > Keep them blackouts rollin', statewide. > A little colder weather, > And we all freeze together, > Wishin' more plants were on the line. > All the things I'm missin', > Like lights and television, > Are waiting 'til we can pay the price. > > (Chorus) > > Turn 'em on, turn 'em off, > Shut 'em down, block 'em out, > Turn 'em on, turn 'em off, statewide! > Brown 'em out, black 'em out, > Charge 'em more, give 'em less, > Let the pols fix the mess, statewide! > > > Keep movin', movin', movin', > Though they're disapprovin', > Keep them rates a-movin', statewide. > Don't try to understand 'em, > Just raise, charge, and collect 'em. > Soon we'll be livin' high and wide. > My heart's calculatin', > Nuclear plants will be waitin', > Be waitin' at the end of my ride. > > > (Chorus) > Turn 'em on, turn 'em off, > Shut 'em down, block 'em out, > Turn 'em on, turn 'em off, statewide! > Brown 'em out, black 'em out, > Charge 'em more, give 'em less, > Let the pols fix the mess, statewide! > > >