Re: Re: Stupid, was, what is the fastest speed anyone has gone here?

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 12:56:47 EDT

In a message dated 4/5/2001 11:12:17 PM Central Daylight Time,
flyboy01@mediaone.net writes:

<< Have you ever thought of what happens to a street vehicle when it crashes
at
 100+ mph? >>

I just lost a co-worker about a month ago when his Toyota PU left the road at
100 and hit a tree broadside with the drivers door.. They were coming home
from a weekend at the beach. A second guy from work was riding with him;
and is just now getting out of ICU.
Many of us have done our share of irresponsible things in our pasts; and
there comes a time in each of our lives when we snap out of it and learn to
settle down; all the lectures in the world don't work. Let's just hope that
more of us come to our senses before we need to put any of our loved ones
through the torment.
Sicnerely
Aaron W
94 RC WS 2.5L