Re: Stupid, was, what is the fastest speed anyone has gone here?

From: Jared Kaplan (blizzard@gis.net)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 15:03:23 EDT

I'm 18... I still have some years left where the general public would
consider me "irresponsible" because of my age, why not take advantage of it
:) j/k!!!

I'm sorry to hear about your co-worker, Aaron. My father lost a friend a
long time ago when a car slipped off a jack and crushed him.

In all honesty (i'm certainly not trying to make light of the situation), I
think most of us, being at least moderately obsessed with our trucks, have
the urge to push them to the max. I admit to flying at times and trying to
push my truck to the max (max being the point where I wont do damage, but
still work it) but don't do it all the time, in fact its rare and only when
I am on a highway with absolutely no traffic around me and the weather/road
conditions are suitable (for those of you in SE New England, 495 north of
Milford... elsewhere its pothole city... and the 95 corridor south of
Boston are great places!). That's just my opinion though and who knows, as
many "older" people try to tell me about everything, maybe i'll grow out of
it and to that i'd reply the usual... I hope not. :P~

Jared
1994 Dakota Sport V6, 3.9L, K&N, Mobil 1.
Massachusetts

In a message dated 4/5/2001 11:12:17 PM Central Daylight Time,