Re: DML Now: Conversion software Was: Gas Mileage

From: Chris Ryan (CSRyan@teleport.com)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 14:58:01 EDT

Original Message:

Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 08:20:29 -0400
From: "Sevrence, Sean (S.J.)" <ssevrenc@visteon.com>
Subject: DML: DML Now: Conversion software Was: Gas Mileage

Hey Shawn!

I have a shareware conversion software that rocks! It has a nice
graphical,
icon based front end to select the types of measurement, then provides
way
too many conversion factors! Email me off line if interested. File size
is
only 235K.

I'll be here until 3:30pm EST (GMT -05:00). Just wanted to mention that
'cause if y'all reply over the weekend, you'll have to wait until
Monday.
Sorry ;^P

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 250,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1!

If you have time could you send me a copy of that too, or let me know
where you found it. I use a Mac so telling me where you found it might
help more, maybe they also have a Mac version.

Thanks,
Christopher Sean Ryan

--
Chris