Roadmaster Active Suspension Deal

From: Ryan Ingram (fatblkdak4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 15:48:08 EDT

Well I've called the main distributor for these suspensions kits and it
looks like he's willing to knock off $10 and ship for free (within cont. US)
I believe someone else already mentioned this offer. You can call or email
Mr. Bob's Distributing and say you're a member of the Dakota Mailing
List--he'll give you the discount. If you want to know more about the
product go to activesuspension.com. If you decide to order click on 'Contact
Us' and you'll get the info for 'Mr. Bob'. Just mention the DML and he'll
save you some $$. I think the time limit for this offer is about 2 weeks.

Ryan Ingram
'99 Dak Sport CC 318 4x4