RE: uuuh oh revisited...=(

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 16:04:00 EDT

huh...jksdkjkdfjlksjfieow...zzzzz.....huh... what???.....oh...toledo..I
thought that was a brand of scales...hmmm...I guess that should be
capitalized as well. Wow, you're almost in Michigan. You're on the lake
that used to cause me to have to shovel the white stuff in the winter. I
lived in Youngstown for awhile back in the early 80's. Here we
go::::TOLEDO, completely capitalized! ;-D

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD