Re: New found power?

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 16:54:04 EDT

I have found the same thing after towing or carry a load for a while. I
thinks it the computer as readjusted for the heavy load or the weight of the
trailer. This dose die down after awhile sorry to say. Hey whobout pulling a
heavy trailer to the race track! Hmmmm just a thought :p

Don Mallett
'00 QC 4.7L Auto SLT, Rest of info at Geocities.com/maldbnsf