Re: what is the fastest speed anyone has gone here?

From: WOT or waiting at a Red (dakatack@home.com)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 18:02:35 EDT

Yup! She was able to go back in time and snag me before I started my
desperate attempt to save myself. I got a solid "You bad boy" lecture before
I knew I wanted to run. Now that's a woman for ya. I'll bet all this time
you thought women hollered at us for what we did. Nope, it's for what they
know we will do give even the slightest chance.