Question about Roll-n-Lock

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 11:25:27 EDT

I've been thinking of getting a Roll-n-Lock bed cover for our new Quad
Cab. I've never seen one in person, though, and I have a question.

How waterproof are these things? Where does the water go that collects
on the surface of the cover? I'm assuming there must be some kind of
squeegee or something to prevent it all from running in to the roller
housing, right? Does it work? If I take it through an automatic car
wash, is it going to leak?

Thanks.

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 239 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white
hers: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 318 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black
soon: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black