Re: Question about Roll-n-Lock

From: Shawn (englehart@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Apr 07 2001 - 02:28:59 EDT

I have a roll and lock on mine, going to take some good pics of the truck
some time and get them on my web page. There was a piece of rubber that
lined the rails that has kinda dried up over the years, its a 96 and I
think the cover was added when the truck was new, I bought it in 99 and
the cover was on it. It now does tend to leak a bit on the side because
of the rubber being damaged but not bad, the box the cover rolls up into
has two drains and plastic pipe drain the water through two holes drilled
through the box, I find it works ok, did have to unplug the drains soon
after I bought the truck, the cover works good, holds up to snow good but
I lose 5-6 inches of my box from the receiver box at the front. I like
mine, driving in the rain I have had boxes in the back under the cover and
they did not get wet but I can imagine if caught in a rain storm, parked
something would get wet but have never really noticed water in it. Long
trips I put plastic under boxes, no water but do not know how much it rain
in the night on the last trip

--
Shawn Englehart
return email: englehart@sympatico.ca