was: what is the fastest speed NOW Flying and GPS stuff---YO MARK :)

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 22:35:03 EDT

Hey Mark, what you fly? Only Cessna's here. One guy at work has a Cherokee
he is going to let me fly, if I want. My medical is up, getting a new one
next week, or sometime soon. I graduated in Aviation Management. Got lots
of aircraft pics if you want to see some.

I agree on the GPS... I use them for flying and driving... the only
inaccurate part of the GPS is the elevation (as far as I know) According
to my GPS (Magellan 330) my speedo in the Dak is off by about 2.5mph and the
new 01 Stang is right on. So I feel it is accurate =)
           http://members.home.net/ggaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]