Re: was: what is the fastest speed NOW Flying and GPS stuff---YO MARK :)

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 23:21:36 EDT

Thats cool, I will be graduating in Aviation Management next spring from
Eastern Michigan.

Its cool to see other pilots on the list. I would like to see some pics if
ya got em'. I'll send you a couple too. I used one with autopilot all the
way from Suburban Airport (Monroe, MI) to Meigs Field Chicago, worked
perfectly down to the correct elevation. GPS is very accurate as far as I'm
concerned. To be fair, I have used a hiking GPS unit and found that it had a
lot of trouble locking in, but once it was, the speed was accurate.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS(8 3/4 [3.90 SG] coming soon)