ATTN: Andy Levy

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 07 2001 - 11:03:29 EDT

Andy, I don't know whats up with your account, but I've tried to send you
this message for 2 days now, and I keep getting an error message. Anyway,
here you go-

From: "Will Coughlin" <willcoughlin@hotmail.com>
To: andylevy@bigfoot.com
Subject: water in light
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 22:45:30 -0500

Andy, I have been keeping up with your problem about water in your light
housing. If you find out it's not a warranty item, I think I can help. I put
clear corner lights in my truck, so I have a pair of the stock housings.If
you need one of them, I would be more than happy to swap you a good one for
yours.I don't really need mine, but I would like to keep some in the event
that I traded the truck, at which point it wouldn't really to matter to me
if I had a housing with moisture in it. So, I guess what I'm trying to say,
is that if you'd pay for the shipping costs, and mail me your bum lens back,
I'll be happy to give you a good one! Get back with me and let me know about
it.HTH,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html