Re: ATTN: Andy Levy

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sat Apr 07 2001 - 11:18:37 EDT

Will, you got yourself a deal. Are you OK with sending me the "good" one and I
send a check to cover your shipping costs with the old one? Mail me at
alevy@mony.com (my work address). And could you forward me one of the error
messages? I haven't had anyone else tell me they're having trouble getting
email to me, now you got me worried.