Re: No part# on Silver Flares!!!

From: Dustin Dumbravo (iluv2fly83@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 07 2001 - 11:44:27 EDT

Hey guys, I ordered my silver fender flares yesterday.
I talked with my delaer and we were going to order the
plain ones and paint them silver for another $150
bucks since there are NO silver fender flares on the
face of the earth. They called Chrysler and could get
the silver fender flares pre-painted for $425 plus
tax. So technically, I'm saving like 10 bucks this way
then having the dealer paint them for me. Does this
sound at all logical for silver fender flares since no
one has them, or am I just being ripped off here?? I
was planning on paying $260+$150 to paint? Thanks for
the advice.

Dustin Dumbravo
01 CC 4.7 v8 3.92 5spd.
10 DAYS UNTIL I CAN PICK IT UP!!!!