Re: MSD Blaster SS Coil

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Sat Apr 07 2001 - 19:04:19 EDT

I just put a set of SuperConductor wires on my 92 V6. The set was #32969. I got
mine from Auto Zone only because I had a gift certificate from christmas for
there. If I was paying the full price I would have checked Summit or Jegs. I
think I read at one time that it's cheaper to get the V8 set through them. Then
you will have 2 extras. When you get them check the resistance of the wires
before you put them in. When I did mine one of the wires measured 18,000 ohms!
The rest were 60 - 120 ohms, depending on length. The old ones I took out were
1600 - 2300 ohms. I called MSD on the Monday after I put them in and had a
replacement by Wednesday.

Doug Fedeli