65mm vs 68mm TB 4.7L

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 07 2001 - 15:24:42 EDT

Ok, I found the Data that Hughes Engines furnished me.

65mm TB (Stock) 400 cfm
65mm TB (Stage I) 450 cfm

68mm TB (Stock) 420 cfm
68mm TB (Stage I) 481 cfm

Matt Y2K-HEMI
'00 RC 4.7L 5spd
14.23@94.49

In a message dated Fri, 6 Apr 2001 11:30:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Wxman" <Wxman@hotmail.com> writes:

<< Thanks to all for the quick responses. I think I will try this. It will be
actually be on a 2K Durango. No one on any Durango sites would admit to
trying it. I will post G-Tech results here as well when I get them.

Thanks again,
Wxman