Re: Amplifier testing (power wires)

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Sat Apr 07 2001 - 20:28:48 EDT

Not necessarily. I ran my power wires from the batt, thru the driver-side
fender towards the door hinge area. There is a grommetted hole/cable going
from the "door jam" to the door. I just poked a hole in the grommet and
BOOM! I'm in. There is a similar arrangement on the other side. I used that
one to run my MSD boost retard cable.
Patrick Delgado