Convert Mid-80s 318 to magnum??

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 08 2001 - 06:37:41 EDT

well i have found an 80s 318 for dirt cheap that needs a rebuild. i want to
eventually swap in a V8 into my V6 truck. but i would like to stay with a
magnum with fuel injection and all... so now my question is, can i put fuel
injection on that engine?? can i use magnum heads?? i would probably try
to bore and stroke it while i am rebuilding it and see what i can get for
cubes out of it, but really don't want a carbed truck. and what about the
accesories?? will they fit from my truck now?? by the way i have a 94.
and what about trannies?? will an A518 bolt up?? thanks for any help....
mike k
94 slt, cc, V6, 2wd, auto, flowmaster, msd6a, and so on...