Beating the horse again!

From: redmopar99 (redmopar99@ntlworld.com)
Date: Sun Apr 08 2001 - 10:26:12 EDT

I know this subject has been discussed somewhere in the history of the DML,
but I'm having troubles with my server and the DML archives. I am replacing
my front bumper which has no fog lights with the stock bumper that has the
holes for the fog lights. My question is does anyone have a suggestion for
fog lights to put in? I want something that would be a direct replacement in
the hole already in the bumper. Anyone with any information on this? Any
help would be great! Thanks!
Aaron
99 RC V6 4X2