Re: Beating the horse again!

From: Hotmail (gwbower@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 08 2001 - 17:02:49 EDT

Get the OEM 'Kit" for $100-$130 from your dealer or online. I just installed
this 'kit" (4/7/2001) and am happy with it.....no blue or amber lights, but
it comes with the 'plug-in' wiring -two lamps and a parking/fog/headlampp
switch to replace the one you've got now. Looks and operates like facory
install.
Gary Bower 1999 4x4 Club Cab 5.2 Auto.