RE: Re: Anybody w/ downturned pipes?

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Sun Apr 08 2001 - 13:18:48 EDT

this sound very interesting. I have a99 RC V-6 w/ the Flowmaster 2 chamber
with a single (stock exit). Can I ask you what your exhaust sounds like.
Mine is a little on the raspy side and would love to fix it but without a
new muffler. Does your exhaust sound raspy at all? both from the inside as
well as if someone else drove it and you we standing next to it. How does
that sound?

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
<http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html>