Power Window Kit

From: Michael Stepka (mstepka@genesisdj.com)
Date: Sun Apr 08 2001 - 11:14:17 EDT

Well I successfully installed a A1Electric Power window kit in my truck
yesterday. It works great. You can get there kits at www.a1electric.com

I think it goes down faster than the stock power windows. It was alot of
work though, it took me about 6 hours, maybe if you have worked on that kind
of stuff before you might be able to do it faster. The joker style switch
that I bought covers the old hole where the window crank handles were.
They are black and match the black in the interior dash, so it looks like it
was factory done. They even have lights in the switches for at night when
you turn the headlights on. I should be having some pics of the install
soon on my page. But if anyone has any questions about the install, just
ask. Thanks.

Mike

98 Sport 4x4 V6
with lots of chrome accessories