Re: Re: Anyone in Tulsa? LM needed! A better answer!

From: Brent Barts (brentbarts@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 08 2001 - 11:27:30 EDT

Thanks man! This is a huge help to me! Can you check out the following for
me: All the body lines-see that there all straight-the alingment-that it
doesn't pull from side to side-the turbos-that they read 14 psi on the bost
gauge-window tint-looked kinda purple in the pictures he sent-Brake master
cylinder-that it's not leaking-any tapping noises coming from the
valves-clutch engagement/any noise-any body
dents/scracthes/dings-paint-oxidation.
And anything else you wanna check or notice.
Thanks againa man!
Brent
406 251 1251