Re: Apraised Value Insurance....

From: mymail (mymail@fcmi.com)
Date: Sun Apr 08 2001 - 14:58:31 EDT

I believe what you are looking for is an "Agreed Value Policy". Almost any
insurer can issue this and probably without any appraisal unless your
estimated value is way out of line. The price difference may not be that
much depending on what the difference is between the book value and your
agreed value. Best thing to do is call your agent and tell him what you
think it is worth and ask for a quote based on that value. Then you can
decide if it is worth the extra premium or not.