Re: Suzuki GSXs vs. Katanas

From: DucatiFbyF@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 08 2001 - 15:14:17 EDT

In a message dated 4/8/2001 2:21:09 AM Central Daylight Time,
dester223@hotmail.com writes:

> When do you want to run? my 92 can of tuna will give you a run for the
> money. There are actually many people around who would prefer the katana
> due to it's bang for the buck. just read around the internet for
> performance specs of these bikes, you won't be too disappointed.

       Haha, anytime! You aren't going to outrun any sportbike on a 92 600
Kat. The 600 Kat is a really great bang for the buck bike, mostly if bought
used, but 600 Katana owners really shouldn't talk about wanting to race
people....

             Jason
             99 R/T
             95 Ducati 900SS