Re: DEI Rad relief, Canada, where?

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun Apr 08 2001 - 18:47:26 EDT

> I have emailed this company three times with no response and none of the
> auto parts stores around here have even heard of it. Has anyone in Canada
> used this product and if so where did you purchase it from?
> I was thinking if someone could get a bottle for me, I would send them a
> cheque for the product plus shipping plus a little extra for your time,
then
> you cash my cheque and send me the product. If anyone in Canada (BC
maybe)
> could help please email me off list.

Have you tried Summit Racing?
www.summitracing.com
I bought my Radiator Relief through them.
Also just go to any online search engine and type in DEI Radiator Relief.
Here is what I found when I did the online search:
http://www.motorsportsperformance.com/products1.htm
http://www.flatlanderracing.com/heatcoldfire.html
http://www.martelbros.com/main-ref.shtml

Here is their home page: