Re: A prayer would be appreciated.

From: Chris DeCrease (chrisnlisa00@charter.net)
Date: Sun Apr 08 2001 - 23:49:29 EDT

Done. I hope all goes well, and that a resolution is found. I could also use
one for my sister (20 yr. old). She's awaiting a kidney transplant and her
dialysis is not going so well. She's having surgery on Tuesday to check
things out. I might be donating a kidney to her, if a cadaver donor is not
found soon. She would love some get well e-mails. If anyone is interested,
her address is rdmu138@cs.com . You can CC copies to me at
chrisnlisa00@charter.net. TIA.

PS. This is off topic, but if you have a problem with it, too darn bad. Some
of us have friends here who are counted on in times of need.