Re: CB Stuff (was: Center console power mod)

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Sun Apr 08 2001 - 23:51:09 EDT

yeah.. get a galaxy.. it has almost all the goodies in it already, and mine
even has a fried freq board, or that is what I was told the problem was.
Hey will, can you fix it for me?
           http://members.home.net/ggaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]