Off topic rules for DML

From: Al & Jeanna Figols (ALJF@mhonline.net)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 08:46:41 EDT

I thought some of you would like a reminder. This is straight from the
DML web site.

The DML Off Topic list:

The DML Off Topic list was created by Mike Clark (magnumv8@wt.net) for
off topic posts. Basically this is a bunch of
DMLers talking about non-Dakota topics. On the DML Off Topic list, you
can talk about whatever you want! We DMLers
have established quite a close-knit community, and its really nice to be
able to talk about other things with the people we have
come to know so well. Here is the info if you'd like to subscribe:

     To unsubscribe, send a message to: