IAT Box and Bruce's Billet TB

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 08:17:15 EDT

Gentlemen:

I must tell you this. For the past eight or nine days it has been in the
mid to upper eighties here and very humid. I realize I've got another
twenty degrees to go before we can call it summer here, but I am really
impressed with my truck's performance during this time with the increased
heat and humidity. Normally performance starts to drop off at these
temps, but that is not the case this year.

The truck pulls strongly right off idle ( thank you Bruce for that work
of art billet TB) and runs smoothly and effortlessly thanks to the IAT
box (thank you Bernd). I'll keep you posted on how these continue to
perform as the mercury climbs, but, so far, it's been nothing but great!

Richard in San Antonio
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.