Re: Wipers suck!

From: Ron1062473@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 15:10:17 EDT

In a message dated 4/9/01 10:36:58 AM Central Daylight Time,
2punch.crash2000@home.com writes:

<< what brand wipers are people using for their gen3 Dakota's, I bought a set
 of aerofoil's, and after modifying the brackets it came with, they suck...
 they lift of the window on the return swipe! >>

I dont think this is the wiper I think the lifting is the arm. My stock
wipers have done this (lift) since day one on my '98.
Any speed above 60 and my wipers lift on the return swipe. I have put
different wipers on and it dosent seem to mater. I think it is more a matter
of the arm not pulling down enough.
Ron