Re: Wipers suck!

From: mrdancer (mrdancer2@home.your.underwear.com)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 21:59:56 EDT

I found a cheap cure. I went to NAPA (warning: not all NAPA stores carry
these, some just look at you like you're an idiot) and bought some helper
springs that go onto the wiper arm. They are called "Wiper Snuggies" and
are basically a black vinyl coated heavy wire that wraps around the wiper
arm and acts like a heavy spring to keep it planted to the windshield AT ALL
SPEEDS! They are made by a company called 'barjan'. Best of all, they
cost less than $3 for the pair.