Re: RE: VIN Number

From: Lou (lou.nikki@ntlworld.com)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 16:06:28 EDT

Called up the company today and they are going to replace the glass again!
Its a little inconvenient but they come to where I work and do it there. I
called up the insurance company to hold payment, just in case (I have
separate windshield cover in the UK). Thanks for the help.

--
Lou in UK
2000 Dakota CC