Re: RE: Re: RE: Smart Dak?

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 22:53:11 EDT

Well Im hoping someone will figure out how to program the TCM! The Dak
should be shifting like this all the time!

I think I am going to experiment with the G-Tech : 1-Make a few runs in
Drive after it re-learns its old slushy shifting patterns 2-Make a few runs
shifting manually 3-Make a few runs in Drive after shifting manually.

I am guessing that the 3rd leg of the experiment is where it will really
shine....even better than my shifting the thing manually.
Bill Boggs
ICQ# 96440831
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html