RE: Re: RE: Smart Dak?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 20:44:06 EDT

That's 'cuz you got a smart TCM. if you can ever figure that thing out,
it'll be better than a shift kit ever could be. You should be able to
program the pressures and shift RPMs and all that, well, not you
specifically, but someone like Zimmer would be able to customize a program
for you.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD