RE: Need towing/driving tips...

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 01:20:46 EDT

Just did this with my wife's truck 2 weeks ago. That's the smallest trailer
U-haul makes, and rides about as high as the cab. There's no brakes on it,
so your truck will have to do all of the stopping. I pulled 4x4x8 I had
about 72 mph constant speed, always checking the air pressure and tire temp
at each gas stop (touched the tire with bare hand--wasn't very warm at all
after 100s of miles.)

Load the heavest stuff to the front. Other than that, have a fun trip.

Sam '00 RT