RE: hard tonneau covers~revisited

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 11:32:28 EDT

I have a SnugTop tonneau and wouldn't part with it. It's built very nicely,
removes easily with two people and the paint is nearly a perfect match. You
can only see it's slightly darker under fluorescent lights. No rubs. I have
had it on the truck for three years. Sorry, no picks of the tonneau itself.

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, yadda, yadda, yadda