Re: Fumoto Engine Oil Drain Valve

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 11:39:47 EDT

I've got one on my truck and another on the wife's Intrepid R/T. Works
great! I always chnge the oil when it's hot (right after the engine is
shut off after a long drive). Used to have to fish that hot nut out of
the used oil to replace it in the oil pan. No longer. Just flip the
switch and out comes the hot oil. When done, close the valve, change the
filter, refill the oil and you're done.

Richard in San Antonio
On Tue, 10 Apr 2001 09:21:52 -0400 "Garret Lewis"
<ladysmithgwl@1bigred.com> writes:
> I saw on one of the posts that one of the DML members installed a
> Fumoto
> engine oil drain valve.
>
> http://fumotovalve.com/
>
> Who has installed one of these and what has your experience been
> with it?
> It looked pretty interesting, but I want to make sure that it is a
> decent
> product.
>
> Thanks,
> Garret