RE: lakewood bars

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 22:03:34 EDT

I have the same ones but yellow. ideally you would like it to hit the eye
of the leaf. These don't reach but is ok. Read the directions. I think it
said that the snubber should be 2 inches from the eye (spring in our case).
Try and get the bars to rotate as close to the spring as possible. These
things work great. Good luck. Let me know if you have anymore ???'s

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
<http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html>
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual