Re: RE: Re: RE: SoCal Spring Fling 4/21-22 Van Nuys

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 19:19:16 EDT

They have a discount for pre-registration. Hence, a deadline to qualify for
it. You can still register at the "door".

I think you have to pay like $8 more at the door to register on site. Make
sure you're there and parked no later than about 9am.

I'm afraid we might fill up on Saturday. After 9, you're about guaranteed
to be parked in the boondocks.

By the way, the entry fee covers both days.

Saturday it is first come first served interms of parking. If you want to
be near friends you need to come in together. With 700 cars in that small
area we can't accomodate reserved spaces.

Sunday is easier because we park vehicles in classes. So all the trucks are
in one area. We also tend to drop down to about 400 cars.

Before I had to work the show, I go on Saturday early, park on the field and
hit the swaps, then on Sunday I'd be a little later, park with my friends
and hang out, check out the cars, er trucks.....

Steve Ekstrand
69 cuda
69 1/2 Road Runner
2000 Dakota