State of WV: Your Dakota has been REJECTED !

From: Roger Lokay (weatherman80@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 19:46:06 EDT

I went to get my inspection sticker renewed today and
the mechanic pressed the emergency brake hard and the
connector that hold the cables together BROKE! I dont
know about everywhere else, but inspections here are
pretty lax. Anyway, I have five days to fix it before
I have to pay another $6.00 to have it inspected
again. Of coarse, only the dealer has the part and it
will not be here until Tuesday. It looks like either
way I am in the creek. Now the Dakota has a big white
sticker that says REJECTED in big red letters. I am
not supposed to drive the Dak anywhere until the
problem is fixed, but I am going to anyway. If I get
pulled over, I guess I will just rip out my receipt
for the part. Haha. TTYL,
Rog

=====
Thanks,
Roger W. Lokay
1990 Dodge Dakota 4x4
V6 3.9 Long Bed

"Today and all throughout history people are stupid."