Re: State of WV: Your Dakota has been REJECTED !

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 23:29:48 EDT

my 90 dak did the same exact thing.. only thing is, I was jamming on the E
brake to spin around on dirt roads! hehehe

I found replacement in junk yard, cost me like 5 bux. Easy to replace

While you are at it, get anything else you might need, they might give you a
package deal. I got like 3 other things that day that I really didn't need,
but did later on

           http://members.home.net/ggaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]