Re: IT'S HERE!

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 12:32:09 EDT

In article <9b062d$58j$1@bent.twistedbits.net>, jon@dakota-truck.net
wrote:

> Hey, congrats!! Looks great! That'd look REALLY sweet with the rear
> and side windows tinted to match the rears. :-)

We're going to try to get the back window tinted to match the windows in
the back doors. I think they have rules about tinting the windows in the
front doors.

> So, did you go over every
> square inch of it to make sure they didn't mess something up? Got all
> the options you ordered and all that?

As far as I can tell. It was dark last night when we got it, but I
haven't noticed anything yet. The real test will be this weekend when we
spend all day cruising around in it.

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white