Re: IT'S HERE!

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 12:36:32 EDT

In article <5.0.2.1.0.20010410085453.00a008e0@bserv.com>, tigers@bserv.com
 wrote:

> T R O P H Y W I N N E R ! ! ! ! ! (T'is a beaut.)
>
> Bob

I dunno about that... seems like they won't look at you at the show
unless you've put down thousands of dollars in modifications. Or in the
stock classes, you have to at least have spend hundred of dollars on
waxes and polishes and have spent the last 108 hours straight cleaning
the thing with a soft toothbrush. I go to shows to have fun, not work
:-).

After the rain yesterday. I think the Quad is already too dirty to win any
car shows, and I don't feel like spending the time to shine it back up to
ultra-perfect standards. Oh well, we can still spectate.

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white