RE: I need Bernd's help and anyone else.

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 21:32:05 EDT

Power seats should have been an option in 99 as they were an option in 98.
The factory pigtail is sitting on the floor beneath my seat right now. I've
been looking for a set of power seats for a 97+ to install in my truck.
Well, at least the drivers side since the passenger wasn't electric. I want
the lumbar support!

John